Last Updated: 8/30/18
What we share about cookies
- What cookies are
- Third Party website cookies
- Your choices regarding cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you.
We use both session and persistent cookies on this website:
- Persistent – a data file capable of providing websites with user preferences, settings and information for future visits.
- Session – a session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is deleted after the browser is closed.
When you use and access Frontntweaks.com, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service.
- To provide analytics.
- To store your preferences.
What are your choices regarding cookies
You have the choice to:
- Delete cookies
Please note, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies from the following third-party websites: