The description of Earn To Die 2
Earn to Die 2 is a game all about a man and his ride. Unfortunately his ride needs some upgrades to deal with an army of boxes and zombies that are in the way. He might also be trying to drive to Florida to get to an evacuation point, because of the zombie thing. In order to make progress towards his goal, your driver man must upgrade his car until he can reach the next check point.
Occasionally he will also get a better/cooler car in which to continue the upgrade process in. Game Earn to Die 2 is based off of the old tried and true physics motocross browser sims that have seen some pretty solid iterations on iOS, not the least of which is this game’s predecessor, Earn to Die.
- Good range of vehicles
- Gorgeous visuals
- Simple gameplay so you don't need to put much thought into it
- Performs brilliantly with no lag or frame drops
- You don't notice the zombies
- Not sure if the physics makes any difference
- It's not an actual DeLorean, dammit
- Can be tough to start from scratch at the start of each new level
>>> See more: Talking Tom Gold Run Game