The description of Gardenscapes
Welcome to Gardenscapes! Rake your way through a storyline full of unexpected twists and turns to restore a wonderful garden to its former glory. New Acres is the fourth entry in Playrix’s long-running Gardenscapes series, but only the first to be designed specifically for mobile. Its three PC predecessors combined hidden object gameplay with a garden-decorating (or mansion-renovating) simulation that resulted in a relaxing pair of game modes that complemented each other in their sense of progress. New Acres has swapped the HOG portion of the series with match-3 levels more along the lines of the one-off Farmscapes, but the garden restoration is back and better than ever.
With Gardenscapes you embark on an adventurous journey: beat match-3 levels, restore and decorate different areas in the garden, get to the bottom of the secrets it holds, and enjoy the company of amusing in-game characters, including Austin, your butler, and a funny dog! What are you waiting for? Indulge yourself in some gardening and become the hero of a brand new story. Build your dream garden for free!
The main features in the game Gardenscapes
- Hundreds of unique match-3 levels
- Addictive gameplay: swap and match, restore and decorate the garden, and be part of a breath-taking adventure all at once!
- A community that comes first — be neighbors with your Facebook friends!
- Dozens of in-game characters you can make friends with
- An adorable puppy who is always there to cheer you up
- An in-game social network you can use to keep tabs on everything
- Different areas in the garden, each with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, an old mansion, and much more
- A super addicting game you can even play offline!
Gardenscapes provides the perfect cycle of challenge and progress, wrapped in a highly polished set of game modes that work together beautifully. Gardenscapes has been doing this for years, but as an experience designed for expanding on mobile—and which has already received over 200 additional levels and numerous new garden sections through updates in less than seven months since launch—players will have rewarding matching, gardening, and Austin-interacting to look forward to for the foreseeable future.
Note: Gardenscapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
What are you waiting for without downloading Gardenscapes games and playing right at https://frontntweaks.com/. We offer free applications and games for phones that are suitable for all operating systems, users can download and use for free.