The description of Spotify – Music and Podcasts
Not only did Spotify get there early and claim the crown of the coolest, easiest-to-use, and arguably best music service around, it’s also still the most popular, despite stiff competition from the likes of Apple Music, Google Play Music and other music-specific services
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music and podcasts. You can listen to artists and albums, create your own playlist of your favorite songs or discover new music.
One of the main reasons for Spotify's enduring popularity is offering a stable, intuitive experience with plenty of choice, while at the same time it’s constantly adding new features that are genuinely useful and have real staying power
Features of Spotify - Music and Podcasts
- Listen for free on mobile: Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode
- Listen for free on tablet: Play any song, any time
- Spotify Premium
- Download music for offline listening.
- Enjoy amazing sound quality.
- Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
- No ads – just uninterrupted music.
- No commitment - cancel any time you like.
The strengths of Spotify
Deep music catalog. Collaborative playlists. Good sound quality. Desktop app lets you view lyrics and add MP3 files to your music library. Ability to crossfade songs in a playlist. Premium accounts let you hear select albums before they're released. Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet.
The Weaknesses of Spotify
Missing some high-profile artists. No live radio or optional informative DJs. Desktop app occasionally wouldn't play an MP3 file. The browser-based Spotify lacks lyrics.