The description of Where’s My Water? 2
Where's My Water? 2 is the follow-up to the successful casual puzzle game, tasking players to clear obstructions from a sewer system to delivery water or steam to Swampy the Alligator and his family. Like the original, the characters are charming and the game is played out in a cartoon style. This time, though, there are in-app purchase possibilities, which kids might ask for when they get stuck or they run out of game time.
Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
Some key features of Where's My Water game? 2
- Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
- Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
- Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
- Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
- Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
- ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
- Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
- Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!
Where’s My Water? 2 is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date. Check out Where’s My Mickey? and Where's My Perry? for more refreshing water-physics fun!
Note: This app has been optimized for OS 8.0 and above.
Where’s My Water? 2. The developer has added Challenges which is quite an interesting mode. It basically based on the same level with the same interface, obstacles and stuff but it adapts with a new gameplay mode such as Upside Down, Melody, Avoid It, Duck Rush and Driller for instance. Sometimes there are two to three, or even four challenges per level – great way to earn more ducks! Apart from the good old Collectibles, there are a few bonuses included in this sequel like costumes for your ducks and finding the mysterious ducks to unlock a brand new, exclusive costume.
What are you waiting for without downloading Where's My Water? 2 now about and play at https://frontntweaks.com/. We offer free apps and games for all operating systems, users can download and use for free