The description of Fishdom
Fishdom is a new match-three game that has players fixing up exotic aquariums and raising all manner of tropical fish – all without needing a scoop and water filter.
Try challenging and fun Fishdom gameplay with unique puzzles as you decorate aquariums to create cozy homes for lovely talking fish. Feed them, play with them, and watch them interact with each other. Hey, your finned friends are waiting for you, so dive in now and enjoy this amazing underwater adventure!
The basic mechanics of Fishdom are like many other match three games in the genre Create matches of three or more in a row by clicking on adjacent pieces to swap them around, and make matches over the golden tiles to collect them. The level is over when all of the gold tiles are earned. Some tiles are silver, and these squares must be matched over twice to clear. A locked tile, indicated by a chain across it, can only be freed by matching it with other available tiles.
Describe Fishdom application
+ To play this game, players are requested to allow Fishdom to access photos, media and files on their device. If the player denies access, the app automatically closes.
+ Game play Fishdom involves scoring points and earning in-game currency while swiping and matching items by shape and colour. Players require spatial awareness, problem solving skills and fine motor skills.
+ The aim of the Fishdom is to decorate your aquarium by purchasing decorations using gold coins from the game’s shopping cart and thus earning beauty points.
The main feature of game Fishdom.
- Play hundreds of challenging and fun match-3 levels.
- Unique gameplay: swap and match pieces, design and decorate aquariums, play with and take care of fish—all in one puzzle game!
- Compete with other players to develop your aquarium even faster
- It’s a blast for everyone: share your Fishdom mania with your Facebook friends!
- No Wi-Fi or internet connection required to play.
- Explore an exciting aquatic world with funny talking 3D fish that each have their own personality.
- Liven up fish tanks with breathtaking underwater decor.
- Grab your scuba mask and enjoy amazing aquarium graphics.
Note: Fishdom is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device’s Restrictions menu.
Fishdom is well-implemented and easy to play. While it won’t give you the same level of challenge as Bejeweled, it’s a cute tile matching game for non-competitive casual gamers who want a title to play in short spurts.
What are you waiting for without downloading Fishdom game to your phone and playing right at freestore.info. We provide free applications and games for phones that are suitable for all operating systems. Users can download and use it for free.