The description of My Talking Pet
The #1 hit app! Take a photo or choose from your photo gallery, then speak into the microphone to see your pet realistically speak back to you. My Talking Pet is a harmless, but entertaining self-contained app. With no ads or external content, and nothing but cute puppies and other cuddly animal pictures included, it's safe for the whole family to enjoy.
With My Talking Pet application you can:
- Change the voice from big dog to little cat or anything in between.
- Share it as a video on Facebook, or email it as a special greeting to your friends and family.
Currently My Talking Pet also added some new features such as:
- Turn your real life pet into a digital personal assistant. See them come to life on your phone as a widget on the lock screen.
- Improved animation, your pet looks around in 3D!
- Free animal photos to get you started
- Add text to your videos to make your own memes
Some notes for you to use the best My Talking Pet application:
- It’s best to use close-ups of the face. The better quality the photo, the better the video will be.
- You need to be able to see two eyes and a mouth. Photos/figures without mouths (such as Funko figures) can be used because the app will create a moving mouth shape in the location specified. There just needs to be a space for it to go.
- The app works best on closed mouths; open ones become disturbingly distorted.
- If using music, avoid tracks with a strong beat, because the app picks these beats up as words and moves the mouth accordingly. Check out the difference between Rey and Poe above. Poe’s song has a strong beat behind the vocals and Rey’s doesn’t, so Rey’s mouth appears more in synch with the words than Poe’s.