The description of Naver Papago Translate
Come and join your translating partner, Papago!
Whenever you need translations during your travels, business trips, or while studying, just bring Papago, a smart parrot who can translate 13languages, with you.
What does ‘Papago’ mean?
In Esperanto, Papago refers to a parrot, which is a bird with language abilities.
Papago's main features:
+ Text Translation: Real-time translation of phrases
+ Voice Translation: Real-time translation of voice
+ Dictionary: Dictionary information provided for you to check more meanings
+ Conversation Translation: Simultaneous speaking in each other’s language when talking one-on-one with a foreigner
+ Phrasebook: Basic expressions available without the need of network connection
+ Image Translation: When you can’t enter text, just take a picture of it and highlight it with your finger for real-time translation.
The main languages on Naver Papago Translate: Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), Spanish, French, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, Russian, German and Italian.
Required app permissions use Naver Papago Translate
- Microphone: allows voice/conversation translation.
- Camera: allows image translation.
- Save: saves pictures taken and allows translating of images saved in the device.
- Contacts: You can use NAVER login
- Phone: For safe use of NAVER, Device ID may be checked for functions such as verifying the logged in device and changing the login status.
What are you waiting for without downloading Naver Papago Translate application and using it immediately at https://frontntweaks.com/. We offer free apps, games, and phones to all operating systems, users can download and use it for free.