The description of Google Calendar
Google Calendar is a free web and mobile calendar that lets you keep track of your own events and share your calendars with others. It's the ideal tool for managing personal and professional schedules. It is both simple to use and very powerful. Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone or iPad to save time and make the most of every day.
Google Calendar's interface is everything you'd expect from Google. It is simple, with Google's characteristic pastel blues and yellows, but it hides a lot of powerful features.
Main features of Google Calendar:
- Different ways to view your calendar: Quickly switch between month, week and day views.
- To-dos: Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
- Events from Gmail: Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
- Goals: Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
- All your calendars in one place: Google Calendar works with all calendars on your device, including Exchange and iCloud.
- Quick event creation: Smart suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events.
Google Calendar is integrated with Apple Health to track your workouts and mark Goals as done automatically.
A great app, what are you waiting for without downloading and using the Google Calendar app. We offer free applications, games for phones, users can download and use for free. Also you can see more applications: Productivity Challenge Timer, Naver Papago Translate, Yahoo Weather...