The description of Google Keep – Notes And Lists
Google Keep - Notes And Lists is a note-taking and organization tool that can be used as an app or a part of Google Drive or on Google Chrome. Users can capture their voice, typed text, or photos and organize their notes for later use.
Capture inspiration when it strikes! Google Keep - Notes And Lists is simply the quickest way to offload ideas, thoughts, and to-dos without losing focus.
With Google Keep - Notes And Lists you can:
- Add a collaborator to your notes and lists, then get things done together.
- Create notes and lists, set time and place reminders, and check off your completed tasks.
- Add photos and drawings, or just draw on your photos.
- Color notes for easy scanability.
- Dictate your thoughts, Keep will transcribe them for you.
- Search notes by automagically created topics.
- Group notes together with #labels.
- Use “Ok Google” voice commands to “take a note” or “add to to-do list”.
- Access your notes on any device. synced automatically to your phone, tablet, watch, and laptop via the Google Keep website, or Chrome app.
Why should you use Google Keep - Notes And Lists.
+ When And Where You Need It: Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store. Need to finish a to-do? Set a time-based reminder to make sure you never miss a thing.
+ Always Within Reach: Keep works on your phone, tablet and computer. Everything you add to Keep syncs across your devices so your important stuff is always with you.
+ Find What You Need, Fast: Quickly filter and search for notes by color and other attributes like lists with the label “To-dos”, audio notes with reminders or just see shared notes. Find what you're looking for even faster, and let Keep do the remembering for you.
+ Share Your Thoughts With Family And Friends: Next time you go to the store, share your shopping list on Keep and watch as items get checked off in real time. No need for text messages back and forth. Get things done together, faster.
Permissions Notice use Google Keep - Notes And Lists
- Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
- Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.
- Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
- Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders.
- Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
If your digital life is highly tied to the Google environment, Google Keep - Notes And Lists is the note-taking, jot-it-down-quick tool for you and your family. The interface is gorgeous: It's convenient to see all your notes, images, and to-do lists at a glance as a series of colored tiles, and the design makes reviewing your grocery list almost like viewing a Pinterest board.
What are you waiting for without downloading Google Keep - Notes And Lists and use immediately at https://frontntweaks.com/. We offer free apps and games for phones that are suitable for all operating systems, users can download and use for free.