The description of Samsung Email
Samsung Email does what email apps usually do. It also supports POP3, IMAP, and Exchange ActiveSync so that all of your emails can be used in a single app. You can check out Samsung Email on the Play Store.
Samsung Email enables users to manage multiple personal and business email accounts seamlessly. Samsung Email also offers EAS integration for business, encryption using S/MIME to safeguard data and ease-of-use features such as insightful notifications, SPAM management. Furthermore, organizations can administer various policies as needed.
Main features of Samsung Email:
- Encryption using S/MIME for secure email communication
- POP3 and IMAP support for managing personal email accounts
- Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) integration for synchronizing Exchange Server based business email, calendars, contacts and tasks
Additional features of Samsung Email
- Customizable user experience with notifications, schedule synchronization, SPAM management, and combined mailboxes
- Conversation and thread view to read related mail
- Policy administration with comprehensive, built-in EAS support
Optional rights when using Samsung Email application
- Phone: Used to check device-unique identification information when using Microsoft Exchange account.
- Camera: Used to attach photos to email
- SMS: Used to provide SMS synchronization function when using Microsoft Exchange account
- Location: Used to attach current location information to email
- Contacts: Used to link email recipients/senders with contacts and synchronize contact information when using Microsoft Exchange account
- Storage: Used to attach files to email or save attached files
What are you waiting for without downloading the Samsung Email application and using it immediately. We offer free apps and games for phones that are compatible with all operating systems, users can download and use for free. In addition, you can refer to some other applications such as: Samsung Health, Google Keep – Notes And Lists, Google Calendar...