The description of Skype
Skype is one of the best video chat, phone calls and messaging apps for friends and family from anywhere in the world thanks to an Internet connection. Currently, Skype app are used by many people on many platforms from computers to mobile devices.
More highlights of Skype:
• Video calls – Don’t just hear the cheers, see them! Get together with 1 or 24 of your friends and family on a HD video call. Watch everyone’s smiles and cries when you tell them “We’re engaged!!!"
• Chat – Reach people instantly. Send messages to your friends, grab someone’s attention with @ mentions, or create a group chat to plan a family reunion.
• Share – Send photos and videos with your family and friends. Save shared photos and videos to your camera roll. Share your screen to make travel plans with friends or present designs to your team.
• Voice calls – Camera shy? Make voice calls to anyone in the world on Skype. You can also call mobile and landlines at low rates.
• Express yourself – Liven up conversations with emoticons, click on the “+” in chat to send a Giphy or images from the web, and annotate images with words, lines and more.
• Skype to Skype calls are free. Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
Advantages of Skype:
- Simple, easy to use
- Support multiple platforms. Currently there are many free calling and texting applications such as Viber, Facebook, Yahoo Messenger, ... but from the perspective of users in businesses, Skype is still used more commonly. Skype is sometimes a legitimate tool for exchanging jobs in businesses, while free messaging applications on mobile are only entertaining and personal.
- Many good features, practical: Very good group management, chat history management (especially the feature that allows to edit / delete sent content), send and receive files very well.
Disadvantages of Skype:
- Does not support the sending of messages offline.