The description of Facebook
Facebook is a social networking service launched in July 2003, as FaceMash (Later changing to The Facebook on 4th February 2004). It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg with his college roommate and fellow Harvard University student Eduardo Saverin.
Facebook app can be accessed from almost any device with Internet connectivity, from desktops, laptops, tablets to smartphones. As of January 2018, Facebook currently has more than two billion active users around the world. With that number, Facebook is the most popular social network, followed by MySpace and Twitter. Currently, Facebook has the second largest number of visits worldwide after Google.
Feature of Facebook:
• See what friends are doing
• Share updates, photos and videos
• Receive notifications when friends like and comment on your posts
• Play games and use favorite apps
• Buy and sell locally on Facebook Marketplace
The strengths of Facebook
- Easy to connect, exchange with friends, relatives and people
- Quickly update information
- A useful entertainment tool
- An ideal place for trading and trading
- As a means of education, fostering the soul
The Weaknesses of Facebook
- Security features are not high, often attacked by viruses to steal data of Facebook users.
>>> Download more: Instagram App