The description of Instagram
Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing, and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them either publicly or privately on the app, as well as through a variety of other social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr.
If you're a photo enthusiast who wants to share your images and videos with 500 million Instagrammers, or if you like following other people's photo feeds, then Instagram for iOS is an essential download.
Use Instagram to:
• Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools, and combine multiple clips into one video.
• Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
• Watch stories from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed. View them at your own pace.
• Discover photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts in the Explore tab.
• Send private messages, photos, videos and posts from your feed directly to friends with Instagram Direct.
• Instantly share your posts to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
★ THE GOOD
- Immediate sharing on social networks
- Quick, simple photo editing
- Healthy third-party market of apps and filters
- A large, active online community
- Short-lived Stories and Live Video for immediate photo messaging
★ THE BAD
- Limited number of effects
- Feed no longer organized chronologically
- Imports photos only from device gallery or your device's camera