The description of LinkedIn
LinkedIn is the number one online network for developing a professional network, finding new work opportunities, and building a career. Everyone over the age of 20 with career aspirations should have a LinkedIn account, even though the service falls well short of perfection.
Find jobs, companies and business contacts with LinkedIn. Create a professional profile for job search, expand your business network and connect on the go. Looking to boost your career? Apply to jobs in just a few taps.
Benefits that LinkedIn brings
- Browse and get recommended jobs that fit. Apply easily to millions of openings right from the app.
- Get alerted to stay on top of active conversations, the latest news and new opportunities.
- Use Find Nearby and QR code scanner features to easily find and connect to people you meet on-the-go.
Why is LinkedIn so popular?
- Job search: Find jobs suited to you and easily apply via the app
- Professional profile: Create your own profile & highlight your skillset
- Industry news: Share articles or write your own posts
- Career opportunities: See if companies you’re interested in are hiring
- LinkedIn community: Follow the activities of your connections
Why you’ll love using the LinkedIn app
- Find friends, classmates, and colleagues to add to your network.
- See updates on their activity and reach out via the app to stay in touch.
- Follow companies, influencers, and topics you’re interested in.
Latest News And Content
- Share articles, comments, and knowledge with your network
- Learn about what’s happening in your industry with curated content
- Follow hashtags for timely updates on topics you care about the most
- Use your LinkedIn profile as a virtual resume.
- Highlight your accomplishments, responsibilities, and experience.
- Add a picture to help people you know and potential employers find you.
Get More Out Of Linkedin By Using The App.
- Find nearby: allows you to connect to people in your vicinity
- QR code scanner: share your unique code so people can connect with you instantly
- Push notifications: know immediately when someone responds or wants to connect
- Search and apply to millions of openings
- Upload and easily submit your resume to jobs that fit
- Save searches and create alerts to be the first to know about new openings
- Reach out to connections at companies you’re interested in for referrals and advice, to increase your chances of hearing back
If you're at all invested in your career, you really should be on LinkedIn. The site makes it easy to have an account that provides real value without asking much of you in return, although you can certainly explore the site's many features and services, too. Setting up an account takes some time, but it's worth doing. Have a resume handy when you do. You can also refer to some social networks: facebook, twitter...